Saturday 12 October 2013

Brian Pead, part 4

Mr William Brian Freeman (fka Brian Pead)

Lambeth Council
1.            I believe that Mr and Mrs Fulcher and Mr Ecclestone have been fortunate in gaining access to a considerable number of documents in respect of Mr Pead’s unlawful dismissal from Lambeth Council.

2.            I believe that it is evident that Mr Pead was unlawfully dismissed by the Council after being instructed by his line manager to remove a female supply teacher for grooming pupils in the school he was running.

3.            I believe that it is evident that he was running the pupil referral unit extremely well prior to his dismissal, as evidenced in an email from Nadia Al-Khudhairy of King’s College, London.
                                                  
4.            I believe that the female teacher – Maryn Murray – needs to be arrested on the grounds of child grooming and perverting the course of justice by making false representations to the local authority.

5.            I believe that Barry Gilhooly – Mr Pead’s line manager – should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

6.            I believe that Cathy Twist of Lambeth Council should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

7.            I believe that Phyllis Dunipace, OBE (formerly of Lambeth Council) should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

8.            I believe that Judith Hare of Lambeth Council should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

9.            I believe that Anya Hiley of Lambeth Council and the Connexions Service should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

10.       I believe that Glenice Lake of Lambeth Council should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

11.       I believe that Beverley Williams should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

12.       I believe that Annabel Field (formerly of Lambeth Council) should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misrepresentation.

13.       I believe that Mrs Anne Martin (an employment tribunal judge) should answer to a charge of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office.

14.       I believe that an email I have seen from Alex Passman to Michael Bird of Invenire Press in which he stated: “...I have received the book [from Hillsborough to Lambeth] and agree that the sections in which I am mentioned gives an accurate description of the events...” is a bona fide email.

15.       Mr Passman – an award-winning lawyer – had told Mr Pead that he was “being set up by Lambeth”.





FALSE ARREST, FALSE IMPRISONMENT
20 MAY 2008

16.       I believe that, from evidence I have seen, I was unlawfully arrested on 20 May 2008, that my house was the subject of an unlawful search without a warrant and that I was charged with an offence of exposure when it was clear on 20 May 2008 that I could not possibly be guilty of such a crime.

17.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that I was subjected to false imprisonment on this same day.


UNLAWFUL STOP AND SEARCH
2 JUNE 2008


18.       I believe from evidence that I have seen, that I was subject to an unlawful stop and search on 2 June 2008 at New Eltham Railway station in Kent.

19.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that my laptop bag was unlawfully searched without my consent.

20.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that I was subject to a campaign of harassment against me by the Metropolitan Police Service and that this campaign has continued to the present day.


FALSE ARREST, FALSE IMPRISONMENT
4 JUNE 2008

21.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that I was subjected to an unlawful arrest on 4 June 2008 in my own home.

22.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that a friend of mine was refused entry to my house in contravention of PACE Regulations.

23.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that my house was subjected to an unlawful search.

24.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that I was falsely imprisoned in my own home and subsequently at Charing Cross police station on 4 June 2008.


UNLAWFUL DISMISSAL BY OFF CENTRE
13 JUNE 2008

25.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that I was unlawfully dismissed by Nicola Noone of Off Centre and that Ms Noone had failed to conduct a thorough investigation into my unlawful arrest.

26.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone failed to contact Geoffrey Bacon, whose contact details were provided to her by me in front of my witness Maya Walker and she was also informed that Mr Bacon was a Witness as to Fact.

27.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone committed perjury at the trial in Southwark Crown Court in December 2009.

28.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone instructed staff at Off Centre to ignore my requests for information and, in so doing, she perverted the course of justice.

29.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone was cognisant of the fact that I had been undertaking research into child sex abuse but that she knowingly failed to inform a jury at Southwark Crown Court. I believe that she knew that I had specifically been on a weekend course called Survivors of Sexual Abuse on 2 and 3 February 2008 at the Centre for Professional and Personal Development in Hornsey, north London and that I had specifically undertaken staff training to staff at Off Centre and Sub19 on 28 March 2008. I believe that this training is recorded in Maya Walker’s work diary and in the Off Centre Time Off In Lieu (TOIL) diary.

30.       I believe that Ms Noone has a case to answer for perverting the course of justice and committing perjury in December 2009 because she knew of the facts above and she failed to inform the Court.



ILLEGAL HOUSE SEARCH, ILLEGAL SEIZURE OF COMPUTER, FALSE REPRESENTATION, BREACHES OF COMPUTER MISUSE ACT 1990
31 July 2008

31.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Geoffrey Bacon has stated that DC Julia Godfrey and DS Jason Tunn unlawfully seized a computer from his bedroom on 31 July 2008.

32.        From evidence that I have seen I believe that DC Rebecca Hall was complicit in these criminal activities.

33.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that evidence showing my innocence in an impending criminal trial was wiped off the hard drive of the computer belonging to Mr Bacon.

34.       I believe this because I have read Mr Bacon’s witness statement and because Mr Bacon is a man of integrity and he has been cleared by the Home Office to work in police stations, royal and governmental buildings. I also believe it because I had used Mr Bacon’s computer on 15 May 2008, a fact corroborated by Mr Geoffrey Bacon and Mr Roy Bacon.

35.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that neither Mr Roy Bacon nor Mr Geoffrey Bacon were made aware of the reason for a house search.

36.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the Bacons were not allowed a friend or relative present during the search.

37.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was removed from Mr Bacon’s bedroom without a copy of the hard drive being made as is required under PACE.

38.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was removed without being placed in an evidence bag.

39.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that there was no chain of custody relating to that computer.

40.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was returned four months later and that the hard drive had been burnt out.

41.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that when it was returned, no signature was required for its return as is required under PACE.

42.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the search of the house on 31 July 2008 lasted for only 10 (ten) minutes.


43.       I believe that this was an improper house search.

No comments:

Post a Comment