Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 15

ATTENDANCE AT ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE
Thursday 7 February 2013


1.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that on 7 February 2013, Brian Pead attended the Royal Courts of Justice with a number of friends and supporters in the public gallery as witnesses.

2.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead showed Judge Tugendhat that false evidence had been entered into court by James McBurney (of Pinsent Masons and Caroline Addy (of One Brick Court Chambers).

3.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Justice Tugendhat did nothing to strike out the action brought by Pinsent Masons, even though he had been shown evidence of fraudulent documentation entered into Court by James McBurney and Caroline Addy.


ATTEMPT BY PINSENT MASONS TO REMOVE www.brianpeadisinnocent.com FROM THE INTERNET


4.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that a Louise Norbury of Pinsent Masons sent an email to Brian Pead in which it stated that Lambeth Council and their officers wished to have the website www.brianpeadisinnocent.com removed from the internet, despite the fact that they were cognisant of the fact that it was hosted in the USA – outside of the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.


UNLAWFUL ARREST OF BRIAN PEAD AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT
15 March 2013

5.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead was unlawfully arrested and falsely imprisoned on Friday 15 March 2013 at Southend Police station after he went there to report a crime against an elderly neighbour.

6.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that during his unlawful detention, Brian Pead asked to see a solicitor from Jerman, Samuels and Pearson Solicitors (hereinafter “JSPS”) of 4a Southchurch Road, Southend, Essex SS1 2NE.

7.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that before the arrival of the solicitor, Brian Pead was examined by a paramedic, since he had been handcuffed too tightly.

8.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that the paramedic showed Mr Pead that, on the medical form he was asked to sign, a page had been hidden from view. On this page was a comment that Jane Werry, a Director of JSPS, had added “Client has underlying mental health issues”.

9.            I believe that not only does Mr Pead not have “underlying mental health issues” but that the comment is libellous and defamatory.

10.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead brought this comment to the attention of Ms Werry, who thereupon looked extremely sheepish. I believe that Mr Pead asked Ms Werry upon what basis she had asked for those comments to be added, but she refused to answer.

11.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Ms Werry told Mr Pead that she could no longer represent him and she then left the police station.

12.       I believe that Ms Werry, JSPS and the police were making an attempt to “nut off” Brian Pead – to try to establish that he has mental health issues because he is exposing police and judicial corruption.

13.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that a Paul Markham of Taylor Haldane Barlex Solicitors (hereinafter “THB”) of Essex and Suffolk visited Brian Pead on the morning of Satruday 16 March 2013.

14.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Paul Markham said to Mr Pead: “...Reiterate the facts of your Appeal against Conviction and Sentence to the interviewing officers in order to advance your case. By all means refuse to answer tangential questions. It seems that there was no good reason for your arrest and detention...”


ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE, LONDON
COMMITTAL PROCEEDINGS, CONTEMPT OF COURT
Wednesday 27 March 2013

15.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead was unlawfully sent to Pentonville Prison on a charge of Contempt of Court.

16.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that there were no witnesses to such contempt and no evidence of contempt, yet the Judge unlawfully committed Brian Pead to prison for a month.

17.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that a Caroline Addy of One Brick Court Chambers conducted the committal proceedings unlawfully and that she acted ultra vires.

18.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Ms Addy purports to be a proponent of human rights and freedom of expression.


19.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Mr Pead actually served two weeks and was released on 10 April 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment