Saturday 12 October 2013

Exposing corruption, part 4


1.      I believe that Norfolk County Council had colluded with Norfolk Constabulary in order to harass me and my wife.

2.      Ms Cooper alleged that I was mistreating the livestock. I have managed livestock for many years and I have never been accused of mistreating (nor have I ever mistreated) animals in my care.

3.      Indeed, when I had a farm in Cambridgeshire, I had an excellent relationship with the Trading Standards Officer, Dean Jarvis.

4.      I believe that Ms Cooper has had a significant amount of time off work because of mental health issues. I have applied for Disclosure from the CPS with regard to obtaining a copy of Ms Cooper’s CV and medical records, but they are refusing to comply with my legitimate requests for Disclosure.

5.      At all times, Ms Cooper wanted to have certain thinner-looking animals (especially pigs) put down, whereas I wanted to nurture them, because many litters will have a runt in them.

6.      Ms Cooper insisted that I house all of my pigs in pens, whereas I wanted to let several of them roam free on the land (within boundary fences) so that I could produce organic meat and at the same time give my animals a happy and relatively stress-free environment. It seemed that Ms Cooper did not understand my methodology, or agree with it.

7.      On all material occasions that Ms Cooper visited the farm (either on her own, or with colleagues, or with police officers) she broke the cardinal rule of visitors to any farm: she did not disinfect her footwear or the wheels on her vehicle and nor did she ensure that those accompanying her complied with DEFRA regulations.

8.             I found it very worrying that Ms Cooper – purporting to be a bona fide Trading Standards Officer – did not appear to know the very basics of farming.

9.             I believe that she brought police officers on to the land in order to intimidate me and my wife.

10.        Ms Cooper then claimed that I had insufficient land for the number of animals on the farm. At this point I had approximately 25 acres, but Ms Cooper insisted that if I did not purchase more land, she would confiscate my animals and thereby shut down my farming operation, depriving me of a job and my wife and I of income and eventually our home.

11.       As a direct consequence of Ms Cooper’s threats, and, acting under duress, my wife and I bought further parcels of land.

12.       Hayes and Storr (who I was still instructing at the time) recommended that I use a financial organisation known as Eastern Counties Finance Limited (hereinafter “ECF”).

13.       In a short period of time, my wife and I purchased further parcels of land with loans from ECF.

14.       Although this appeared to placate Ms Cooper with regard to the room that the animals now had, she set about looking for further faults and, where none existed, inventing them. On one occasion she claimed that a nail protruding from a piece of wood on a pig arc was “dangerous”. I explained to her that there is not a farm in the world where a nail is not protruding somewhere and that any number of obstacles (such as barbed wire fences) can cause harm to animals. I pointed out that I obviously try to eradicate danger to my livestock, but that I felt her demand for the removal of the nail was a petty point to pick up on and note down. I felt that her action was unreasonable.

15.       At this point, Ms Cooper’s visits became more frequent and more onerous for me. She continued to bring police officers on to my private land and I always objected to their presence. However, they refused to leave. I believe that this constitutes trespass and intimidation. I also believe that the actions of (i) Norfolk Trading Standards and (ii) Norfolk Constabulary are breaches of the rights of my wife and me at Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998.

16.       My wife’s health and well-being has seriously deteriorated as a direct consequence of the actions of (i) Norfolk County Council and (ii) Norfolk Constabulary.

17.       Amidst this intimidation from Norfolk County Council and Norfolk Constabulary, I sought an immediate appeal of my unlawful conviction and de-instructed Mr Cowe, becoming an Appellant-in-Person.

18.       As an Appellant-in-Person I am now running my own Appeal, but the CPS are continuing to fail to provide disclosure ahead of the Appeal Hearing scheduled for 13 September 2013.
                                         
19.       I have issued Witness Summonses to James Morgan (of H&S) and to Sergeant Karen Faulkner (of Norfolk Constabulary) – both have failed to reply.

20.       Since neither intended witness replied to my lawfully issued Summons, I have contacted Norwich Crown Court and asked them to issue a Witness Summons under the Criminal Procedure Rules.

21.       At one of the pre-Appeal Hearings, I met a person known to me as Brian Freeman. I know his full name is now William Brian Freeman and he showed me his driving licence and a Statutory Declaration. I know that he used to be called Brian Pead.

22.        We became friends. We realised within hours of meeting that we had both been the victims of miscarriages of justice and we resolved to work together to get our unlawful convictions quashed.

23.       We decided to examine one another’s legal paperwork and we were both alarmed and distressed by the number of fraudulent documents in our cases and by the obvious corruption that had taken place in our trials.

24.        From a close examination of each other’s legal documents, we both realised that there were no Unique Reference Numbers (hereinafter “URN”) on the documents which purported to be official police documents.

25.       We also noticed that witness statements had not been signed or, where they were signed, they had not been witnessed as having been signed.

26.       I saw a particular email from Alasdair Palmer of the Daily Telegraph, a human rights journalist, to Brian Pead in which Mr Palmer stated: “...It is obvious to me that you were the victim of a miscarriage of justice...”

27.       Mr Pead agreed to work on my behalf to assist me in getting my unlawful conviction quashed.

28.       I believe that District Judge Barry Rutland perverted the course of justice on 04 September 2013, that he is guilty of misconduct in public office and of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice at King’s Lynn County Court.


No comments:

Post a Comment