Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 7

FALSE ARREST, FALSE IMPRISONMENT
20 MAY 2008

1.            I believe that, from evidence I have seen, Mr Pead was unlawfully arrested on 20 May 2008, that his house was the subject of an unlawful search without a warrant and that he was charged with an offence of exposure when it was clear on 20 May 2008 that he could not possibly be guilty of such a crime.

2.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was subjected to false imprisonment on this same day.


UNLAWFUL STOP AND SEARCH
2 JUNE 2008


3.            I believe from evidence that I have seen, that Mr Pead was subject to an unlawful stop and search on 2 June 2008 at New Eltham Railway station in Kent.

4.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that his laptop bag was unlawfully searched without his consent.

5.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was subject to a campaign of harassment against him by the Metropolitan Police Service and that this campaign has continued to the present day.


FALSE ARREST, FALSE IMPRISONMENT
4 JUNE 2008

6.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was subjected to an unlawful arrest on 4 June 2008 in his own home.

7.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead’s friend was refused entry to the house in contravention of PACE Regulations.


8.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead’s house was subjected to an unlawful search.

No comments:

Post a Comment