Monday 14 October 2013

Tom Watson does nothing about police corruption, says Violet Ecclestone


12 January 2013
Mr Tom Watson, MP
House of Commons

Dear Mr Watson,
RE:     Freedom of Expression; Unlawful action by Lawyers; Cover-up of a Cover-up of Child Abuse in Lambeth, London

I have long been an admirer of your work as a Member of Parliament and on various Select Committees. I was particularly impressed with your comments in the House with regard to “…paedophiles in high places…”
In the light of the most recent case regarding Jimmy Savile, it appears that his actions occurred over a long period of time and were thus covered-up over an equally long period of time.
As you will know, if there was one man perpetrating such crimes over so many decades, then there must have been, for example, a hundred people involved in the cover-up, if not in the sexual activity with children itself.
The BBC’s behaviour is being called into question.
I have recently had published a book entitled: from Hillsborough to Lambeth: corruption and cover-up of racism and child abuse.
I am the survivor of sexual abuse in a children’s home in the late 1950s (I am soon to be 60). I am also the published author of 10 books and I am also the former Head Teacher of a Pupil Referral Unit in Lambeth which was described by psychology researchers from King’s College, London as “…the best pupil referral unit in London…”
In my time as Head Teacher, I was forced to dismiss a female teacher (unqualified, no CRB checks by Lambeth) for racism and the sexual grooming of young females. I obtained the required evidence and met with my line manager, who told me to dismiss her with immediate effect (she was on a daily contract). He told me he would inform the police and all the relevant teaching authorities, List 99 and so on.
Just three weeks after her dismissal, I was unlawfully suspended and she was reinstated in an all-girls’ school.
I was finally unlawfully dismissed, took the case to an Employment Tribunal and lost that in a four-hour hearing!
I applied to the Employment Appeals Tribunal in March 2008, April 2008 and 8 May 2008. They failed to respond to my letters and on 20 May 2008 I was arrested and charged with exposure in my own bedroom. On 2 June I was unlawfully stopped and searched – the reason being that I had allegedly sexually assaulted a young woman on the walk from my house to the railway station – and on 4 June 2008 I was arrested by police alleging to be from the Paedophile Unit.
More than 18 months later, the two cases were unlawfully Joined at Southwark Crown Court and the unlawful trial went ahead before a Jury that was not sworn in; witnesses as to fact were not called, the trial bundle included statements which had no unique reference numbers and were not signed; the Jury was told (on 23 December 2009) that they had to reach a verdict because the Judge (Nicholas Loraine-Smith) said “…I don’t want a new trial in the new year…”
The unlawful Jury returned a verdict of Not Guilty of Exposure and a verdict of Guilty of Inciting a Child into sexual activity, but there never was a child. The crime of Incitement requires, obviously, another person to have been incited.
I was libelled in the Press, described as a ‘monster’, ‘pervert’ and all the usual rubbish that the Scotland Yard press office generates from time to time.
In September 2011 I was sent to jail on a bogus charge of the Witness Intimidation of my eldest grand-daughter, Emily. She was, and has never been, a witness in any trial.
Whilst in prison, I was moved between Belmarsh and Wandsworth every few days so that friends and supporters were unable to contact me easily.
On 1 November 2011 I was found Guilty of the harassment of my daughter (aged 37) and my grand-daughter Emily (aged 12) by sending Emily a birthday card.
There was no trial bundle. Neither my daughter nor grand-daughter was in Court. It was the proverbial “stitch up”.
Friends and I created a website called www.allaroundjustice.com which was taken down by UK2Net because they claimed my son-in-law was libelled on it. He wasn’t. I asked for evidence of this alleged libel. Their response was to take down the website.
We have since created a website at http://lambethchildabuseandcoverup.com in order to draw the public’s attention to the crimes committed in Lambeth and Ealing Councils (the woman I dismissed had come from Ealing – see St. Augustine’s School and the weblog Confessions of a Skeptic run by Jonathan West, whom we have met.)
There is a Book Launch due on 17 January 2013 at Foyles on the South Bank (The Royal Festival Hall) between 5 and 9pm. Both Michael and myself will be present to sign books. (Your office has received notice of an Invitation to you to attend the event.)

However, Foyles are now being bullied to withdraw the event by a law firm known as Pinsent Masons, who are claiming defamation of Ms Dunipace OBE (who oversaw not only my own unlawful dismissal but also that of James Walker – please type in James Walker Lambeth into Google and you will find his case there).
Michael Bird and I have written to HM The Queen and asked for the OBE to be forfeited by Ms Dunipace for her cover-up of child abuse in Lambeth.
Ms Cathy Twist – who was the ‘investigating officer’ in my case was roundly castigated by MPs Kate Hoey (Vauxhall) and Simon Hughes (Bermondsey) along with my line manager Barry Gilhooly for a “…deeply flawed investigation…”
I want to bring these individuals to account. Abused children need me to.
As you are an obvious champion of freedom of expression and uncovering cover-ups, Michael and I are seeking your help, not just on our behalf, but on behalf of the children of Lambeth and, indeed, children everywhere.
I believe that this is another “Jimmy Savile” case in the making. Those who are desperately trying to continue to prevent the public from learning about it are ensuring that their legacy of corruption will live on long after they are gone.
I do hope that you can somehow assist us. My MP, James Duddridge, told me never to contact him again after I informed him about the corruption and child abuse.
Perhaps you could ask a question in the House about why Kate Hoey, Tessa Jowell and Chuka Umunna (all Lambeth MPs who have been sent the book and invitations to the book launch) are doing nothing about this cover-up.
It seems to me that breaking this story would actually assist Labour in gaining power in the next election.
Michael and I look forward to your response and any assistance that you may be able to provide.
Yours sincerely,
Brian Pead


No comments:

Post a Comment