Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 8

1.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was falsely imprisoned in his own home and subsequently at Charing Cross police station on 4 June 2008.


UNLAWFUL DISMISSAL BY OFF CENTRE
13 JUNE 2008

2.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was unlawfully dismissed by Nicola Noone of Off Centre and that Ms Noone had failed to conduct a thorough investigation into Mr Pead’s unlawful arrest.

3.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone failed to contact Geoffrey Bacon, whose contact details were provided to her and she was also informed that Mr Bacon was a Witness as to Fact.

4.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone committed perjury at the trial in Southwark Crown Court in December 2009.

5.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone instructed staff at Off Centre to ignore Mr Pead’s requests for information and, in so doing, she perverted the course of justice.

6.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Ms Noone was cognisant of the fact that Mr Pead had been undertaking research into child sex abuse but that she knowingly failed to inform a jury at Southwark Crown Court.

7.            I believe that Ms Noone has a case to answer for perverting the course of justice and committing perjury in December 2009.



ILLEGAL HOUSE SEARCH, ILLEGAL SEIZURE OF COMPUTER, FALSE REPRESENTATION, BREACHES OF COMPUTER MISUSE ACT 1990
31 July 2008

8.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Geoffrey Bacon has stated that DC Julia Godfrey and DS Jason Tunn unlawfully seized a computer from his bedroom on 31 July 2008.

9.             From evidence that I have seen I believe that DC Rebecca Hall was complicit in these criminal activities.

10.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that evidence showing Mr Pead’s innocence in an impending criminal trial was wiped off the hard drive of the computer belonging to Mr Bacon.

11.       I believe this because I have read Mr Bacon’s witness statement and because Mr Bacon is a man of integrity and he has been cleared by the Home Office to work in police stations, royal and governmental buildings.

12.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that neither Mr Roy Bacon nor Mr Geoffrey Bacon were made aware of the reason for a house search.

13.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the Bacons were not allowed a friend or relative present during the search.

14.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was removed from Mr Bacon’s bedroom without a copy of the hard drive being made as is required under PACE.

15.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was removed without being placed in an evidence bag.

16.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that there was no chain of custody on the computer.

17.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the computer was returned four months later and that the hard drive had been burnt out.

18.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that when it was returned, no signature was required for its return as is required under PACE.

19.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the search of the house on 31 July 2008 lasted for only 10 (ten) minutes.


20.       I believe that this was an improper house search.

No comments:

Post a Comment