Saturday 12 October 2013

Violet Ecclestone, part 7

1.             A letter from NAPIT dated 07 December 2011 confirmed that the electrics at Spire View were safe and that no re-wiring was necessary.

      [Exhibit RAE40, letter from NAPIT to Mrs Violet Ecclestone dated 07 December            2011]

2.             Again, David Clack refused to accept this.
     
3.             On 01 April 2011 Elizabeth Truss, MP (a Member of Parliament for the Swaffham area where my mother’s care home is situated) wrote a letter stating that my mother can return home based on the fact that a Government Minister had said that the safety around the electricity supply was not an issue in this matter.

      [Exhibit RAE41, letter from Elizabeth Truss, MP to Robert and Violet Ecclestone           dated 01 April 2011]  

4.             A copy of this letter was sent to Norfolk County Council (hereinafter “NCC” with the request for social workers to return my mother to her home as they had removed her.

5.             NCC social services asked permission from King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council (hereinafter “KLWNBC”) to do this, but David Clack at the Borough Council refused, citing that the electricity supply in the bungalow was ‘unsafe’ when it is, in fact, safe.

      [Exhibit RAE42, letter from Norfolk County Council to Robert Ecclestone, dated 10       June 2011]

6.             Norfolk County Council wrote to Henry Bellingham, MP and informed them David Clack had stated that there was a Prohibition Order in force. This was in error – there is not, nor has there ever been, a Prohibition Order in force.

            [Exhibit RAE43, letter from Harold Bodmer, Norfolk County Council to Henry   Bellingham, MP dated 04         November 2011]

7.             I cannot comprehend how a council employee has the right to overturn a decision made by an MP reached upon advice from a Government Minister (Andrew Stunell, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government).

8.             Elizabeth Truss, MP complied with David Clack and revoked her previous permission for my mother to return home.

      [Exhibit RAE44, letter from Elizabeth Truss, MP to Violet and Robert Ecclestone,          dated 12 September 2011]

9.             The King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council refuse me permission to return home but they have no lawful authority to do this.

10.        The Council have the support of the Police.

11.        I believe that this matter needs urgently investigating.

12.        My mother was also told by Social Services that they would pay the care home fees, but she has also been told that she agreed to go there voluntarily. The implication is that the care home will try to charge my mother for her time in the care home. I believe that this is because they want to bankrupt my mother and me so that they can force us to sell the family home in order to pay the care home fees.

            [Exhibit RAE43, letter from Harold Bodmer, Norfolk County Council to Henry   Bellingham, MP dated 04         November 2011, paragraph 4]

13.        A solicitor known to me as Dean Payne of Hawkins Solicitors (19 Tuesday Market Place, King’s Lynn, PE30 1JW) mentioned that the Council wanted to demolish my home, but structural engineers found it to be safe.
     
14.         I have it in writing from the Council that Social Services are now paying the care home fees.

15.        I have been advised that under section 36 of the Public Health Act 1961, which the Council had unlawfully enforced, the Council is liable to pay.

      [Exhibit RAE12, letter from David Clack to Robert Ecclestone, dated 17 December        2008]

16.         Everything that my mother has said in her Affidavit is true.

      [Exhibit RAE45, letter from Maureen Bolton, cousin to Robert Ecclestone, dated January 2009]

17.         I have spent my entire adult life collecting valuables. 

18.        The Council stole rare coins, old postcards (more than 100,000), a 1549 first edition Book of Common Prayer, rare stamps, cigarette cards, jewellery, at least 500 old and rare books, first day covers, medals, military badges, bank notes, antique magazines, rare paintings, old prints, old share certificates and bonds, antique newspapers (such as 1790 editions of The Times), old car brochures, Matchbox toys (many still in boxes), an old microscope, Roman artefacts and various other items.

19.         The Council did not have the agreement of the Court to undertake this operation which appeared to have been organised along military lines. The law states that nobody can be penalised, fined, punished etc without a court conviction or Court Order to do so. Reference: Bill of Rights 1689 “No forfeitures before conviction”, Human Rights Act 1998, Article 7 (No punishment without law); Public Health Act 1936 s.302 (Council have a duty to comply with the decision of a Court); Human Rights Act 1998, protocol 1, article 1 (Council cannot take your property away unless the law says so.) The Theft Act 1968 s.15 has also been breached because property was obtained by deception. There was a claim that there was a COURT ORDER TO CLEAR THE BUNGALOW when no such order ever existed.

20.         My mother and I had thousands of personal photographs and other items stolen by the Council. These items are irreplaceable.

21.         My mother wants to return to our home with me forthwith.

22.         I am willing to take a lie detector test to prove that the statements I have made in this Affidavit are true.

23.         My mother and I have contacted the Police on several occasions to report these crimes against us, but the Police have done nothing other than to deny any responsibility.

24.         My human rights – and those of my mother – have been breached significantly, especially at Articles 3, 6, 8 and 10. Furthermore, there are significant breaches of Protocol 1 Article 1 (Protection of Property).

25.         I believe that my mother is being unlawfully detained against her will and has been since she was unlawfully removed from our home without a Court Order.

26.        Norfolk County Council claim that my mother cannot live in her own house and they claim that I cannot live there either in the hours of darkness. Norfolk County Council claim this because this is what King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council have told them.

27.        After invoking a Freedom of Information Act request, I received a copy of a Case Record relating to my time in the Fermoy Unit in 2005. The record shows that I presented as ‘normal’ and that I had no specific mental health issues.
     
      [Exhibit RAE46, case record from the Fermoy Unit, dated 09 December 2008]

28.        I believe that writing this Affidavit may put my mother and me at risk from reprisals.

29.        My mother and I fear for our lives and we feel there is no point in asking for police protection as they are involved in most of the matters mentioned in this Affidavit.

30.        If anything should happen to me or my mother or my friends or property because of these Facts of Truth being made public, I have appointed three former Army and RAF officers to expose all the evidence we have gathered in these matters.

31.        I shall now devote the rest of my life to exposing the miscarriages of justice upon my father, my mother and me. 


32.        I believe that everything I have said in this Affidavit is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment