Saturday 12 October 2013

Exposing corruption at King's Lynn Council, part 1



1.     My name is Mr Leonard Richard Vernon FULCHER.

2.     I live at Ramblewood Farm, Cliffe-en-Howe Road, Pott Row, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE32 1BY.

3.     My date of birth is 9 September 1952.

4.     The purpose of this Affidavit is to provide Norfolk Constabulary and every other UK Constabulary with evidence of crimes that have been committed against me and others.

5.     It is my expectation that, having reported such crimes, they are investigated fully and that criminal prosecutions are brought against the persons named in this Affidavit.

6.     The crimes that I am reporting have been perpetrated against the following people:

a.     Mr Leonard Richard Vernon Fulcher
b.     Mrs Karen Fulcher
c.      Mr Brian Pead (nka Mr William Brian Freeman)
d.     Mr Robert Ecclestone
e.      Mrs Violet Ecclestone

7.     For the purposes of this Affidavit, it is my intention that all crimes perpetrated against me also include crimes against my wife, except where expressly stated.
8.     I have seen written evidence that demonstrates that crimes have been committed by the persons I name in this Affidavit.
9.     I have examined the provenance of such evidence and am satisfied that, in bringing the crimes laid out below, I have sufficient incontrovertible evidence of the crimes having been committed.
10.                      It is my intention that this Affidavit provides the Police with the names of people who have committed crimes and brief details of their crimes.
11.                      It is not my intention to provide full disclosure at this stage for a number of reasons.
12.                      The purpose of this Affidavit is to set down a marker and to initiate a police investigation into each of the named individuals.
13.                      In laying down the charges against the individuals named below, there is a presumption that the human rights of Mr Leonard Richard Vernon Fulcher, Mrs Karen Fulcher, Mr Brian Pead (aka William Brian Freeman), Mr Robert Ecclestone and Mrs Violet Ecclestone have been seriously breached in a number of ways. These breaches include Articles 3, 6, 8, and 10 but are not limited to these Articles.


Mr Leonard Richard Vernon Fulcher

14.                       The crimes perpetrated against me also include crimes against my wife, since it is evident that crimes against me affect her within the marriage.

15.                       In 1994-95, a barn at my property called Lilac Farm in Rands Drove, Marshland St. James in the county of Norfolk was unlawfully burnt down. The Fire Brigade attended and reported this to Norfolk Police, who failed to investigate the crime of arson.

16.                       I believe that my barn was burnt down as the result of my investigations into unlawful activities in the Planning Committee at Marshland Parish Council and because of my increasingly frequent attendance at planning meetings.

17.                       I believe that my neighbour, Councillor David Markinson, at Alder Lodge, Rands Drove, Marshland St. James, also became involved in politics and planning and he also had his barn burnt down before becoming frightened and re-locating.

18.                       In August 2006, my barn at The Forge, Bedford Row, Foul Anchor, Wisbech in the county of Cambridgeshire was also burnt down. The Fire Brigade attended after the event. Officers from Cambridgeshire Police were present when my barn was unlawfully burnt down by officers from Fenland District Council (hereinafter “FDC”) in a crime of arson.

19.                       I believe that my barn was burnt down as the result of my investigations into unlawful activities in the Planning Department at FDC.

20.                       Cambridgeshire Police did nothing to investigate this crime.

21.                       After Foul Anchor burnt down, I carried on operating my butcher’s shop in Wisbech. Whilst working in my butcher’s shop, I was approached by two Conservative Wisbech Town councillors, who were appalled at my barn having been burnt down. These were Councillor Simon King and Councillor David Wheeler.

22.                       In October/ November 2006, knowing that I was a supporter of the Conservative Association, they suggested to me that I should stand for election to the Wisbech Town Council, as they were also dissatisfied with the way in which FDC were treating the town’s constituents.

23.                       I was then nominated and seconded by these councillors and the elections (which were due to be held in May 2007) meant that my name was put in the newspapers.

24.                       In January 2007, my shop and flat above at 14 Norfolk Street, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire burnt down.

25.                       I believe that this series of events of my barns and shops being burnt down was not coincidental, but the result of my increasing awareness of planning laws and applications and of my increasing attendance at planning meetings, and Conservative Association meetings and my decision to stand as a Councillor on the Wisbech Town Council.

26.                       I subsequently won the seat and was elected on to the Planning Committee of Wisbech Town Council as a result of my substantial knowledge of architecture, building regulations and planning matters.

27.                       With my butcher’s shop burnt out, and my barns burnt down, I had no business and no farm. My wife and I took a decision to re-locate to Pott Row to start afresh.

28.                       I continued my seat on Wisbech Town Council through to May 2011.

29.                       In 2010, I became involved in local politics in the Conservative Party and campaigned with Henry Bellingham, MP for Norfolk.

30.                       My wife and I put in planning applications for a permanent dwelling on Ramblewood Farm and the local Council agreed that, because my wife and I looked after livestock on the farm, some form of dwelling had to be allowed since a refusal to allow a dwelling would be detrimental to the health and welfare of the animals.


31.                       Permission for a temporary dwelling was granted and my wife and I lived in a mobile home whilst we continued to pursue planning permission for a permanent agricultural dwelling. At all times, we consulted Government and Local Authority planning regulations and 10- or 15-year plans for rural developments. We ensured that our planning applications met all such criteria for ethical and sympathetic rural development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment