Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 16

11 April 2013

1.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Ms Addy was instrumental in conducting a case against Mr Pead to recover the cost of the Committal Hearing in which Mr Pead was sent to prison. I believe the sum she attempted to recover was in the region of £24,000.
                                         
2.            From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Mr Pead paid the costs.



APPLICATION TO STRIKE OUT LAMBETH’S CLAIM OF HARASSMENT AGAINST MR PEAD

and

PINSENT MASONS APPLICATION TO STRIKE OUT MR PEAD’S LEGITIMATE CLAIM AGAINST LAMBETH COUNCIL

at the

ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE, LONDON
16 July 2013

3.            On 16 July 2013, I attended the Royal Courts of Justice in London with Brian Pead, and I acted as his McKenzie Friend.

4.            During this meeting, I heard Ms Addy, of One Brick Court, apply for a permanent gagging order against Mr Pead.

5.            From the evidence that I have seen, and from my discussions with Mr Brian Pead, it is my belief that he is a danger to a large number of solicitors, barristers and police officers.

6.            From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that the police will stop at nothing to disrupt Mr Pead’s life; that they will arrest him on spurious grounds; that they will falsely imprison him without lawful excuse; that they will defame him at every opportunity and that they will promulgate disinformation about him to the world via the medium of the internet and through other media sources.



OFFER TO SETTLE
25 July 2013

7.            From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead sent a letter to Pinsent Masons, stating that he would settle his legitimate claim against Lambeth Council and bear in mind that they had applied for a permanent gagging order on him for the rest of his life, in which he made an Offer to Settle.

8.            From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that Pinsent Masons declined the offer.



UNLAWFUL ARREST; FALSE IMPRISONMENT; METER READING AT RAMBLEWOOD FARM BY E.ON
1 August 2013


9.            At approximately 9.30am on 1 August 2013, a car drove illegally on to our private land.

10.       The driver and one other occupant had ignored several signs which declared “Private Lane”, “Dangerous Bull”, “Disease Prevention Area”, “Farm Rules” and the terms and conditions of Mr LRV Fulcher.

11.       The driver (a female) and the other occupant (a male) knocked at the front door.

12.       They failed to show identification and claimed that they were “from E.ON” and that they had come to read the meter.

13.       The meter is in a locked shed because it carries high-voltage 3-phase electricity. I am the only person with a key.

14.       I noted that the car was a red Ford Focus, but it did not have the E.ON logo on it.

15.       Despite claiming to be representatives from E.ON, I noticed that neither of the two trespassers had a hand-held terminal (hereinafter “HHT”) with them.

16.       Both operatives were wearing red fleece jackets on a hot August morning. I believe that this was odd.

17.       I believe that the jackets were concealing recording equipment and that I was unlawfully recorded without my knowledge or consent.

18.       I asked to see their identification, but they did not have any. This caused me to become highly suspicious of them.

19.       My friend, William Brian Freeman, who is known to me as ‘Brian’, was also present and he also asked for identification. At this point, the female driver said “Oh, we’ll just go then.”

20.       I started to take photographs of the two operatives and their car.

21.       At this point, the two operatives covered their faces with their jackets.

22.       The female driver drove off at high speed and drove onto a gate which had a wheel on it to assist the opening and closing of such a gate.

23.       I called the police to report trespass, criminal damage and impersonation of E.ON personnel.

24.       The police arrived within ten (10) minutes. Two cars arrived and three officers.

25.       I believe that two of the officers (males) were carrying firearms. The female officer (purporting to be the wife of one of the male officers) did not carry a firearm.

26.       From information that I gleaned later, it appears that the female driver had also called the police.

27.       From the evidence of my own eyes, and from photographic evidence that I took on the day, the police officers interfered with the scene of a crime.

28.       From the evidence of my own eyes and photographic evidence, I believe that the police officers are guilty of interfering with a crime scene and obstructing justice.

29.       I believe that the police officers are guilty of perverting the course of justice.

30.       From the evidence of my own eyes, I saw my friend, Brian Pead (known to me as William Brian Freeman) falsely arrested on the grounds of criminal damage to the Ford Focus.

31.       I have examined the wording of the law on Criminal Damage and find it ridiculous that he should have been charged.

32.       From the evidence of my own eyes and from photographic evidence, I saw handcuffs being fitted to Brian’s hands behind his back far too tightly.

33.       I heard Brian Pead say on three separate occasions words similar to the following: “...The handcuffs are far too tight. They are cutting into my wrists. I have two broken ribs. My medical records show this. Please loosen the cuffs. Please do not cuff my arms behind my back because I have two broken ribs...”

34.        I was upset by the brutal treatment that my friend received.

35.       Brian Pead was handcuffed and left in the hot sun without any water. He was then forced to ask me to get some bottled water from the fridge, which I gave to him.

36.       Eventually Brian was transported to the Police Investigation Centre (hereinafter “the PIC”) in a van along a very bumpy country track. With no support in the van and nothing to hold on to, he was bouncing around in the vehicle which, I believe, caused further damage to his broken ribs.


No comments:

Post a Comment