Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 10

CHARTER CHAMBERS
26 November 2009

1.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead attended the offices of Dominic Bell on 26 November 2009.

2.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell convinced Mr Pead to enter a Defence Statement which consisted of just 6 (six) one-line paragraphs in defence of two criminal trials after Mr pead had written 114 pages in his defence.

3.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Angela Shaw (then of AA Mirsons) was complicit in allowing such a poor defence statement to be entered into court.

4.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead was too ill to attend trial because he was missing his daughter and his grand-children.

5.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell forced his client to attend the trial when his client was not in a fit state emotionally to attend the trial.

6.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Angela Shaw was present when counsel forced his client to attend the trial.

7.            I believe that this makes her complicit in perverting the course of justice.

8.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell deliberately entered a short defence (to TWO criminal trials) into court in an attempt to pervert the course of justice.

9.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead actually wrote more than 114 pages in his defence but that neither Miss Shaw nor Mr Bell used that material that their client had given to them.

10.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Geoffrey Bacon has stated that DC Julia Godfrey and DS Jason Tunn unlawfully seized a computer from his bedroom on 31 July 2008.

11.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Neil Guest, a barrister, is also from Charter Chambers and that the Chambers is in itself acting inappropriately and perverting the course of justice in criminal trials.

12.       I am calling for a thorough and robust investigation into the activities of Charter Chambers to the criminal standard.



SOUTHWARK CROWN COURT –
December 2009

13.       From contributing as an author to the book entitled FRAMED!, I have seen a significant amount of evidence which shows that Brian Pead was innocent of the charge of Incitement against a female under the age of 16 who did not even exist.

14.       From a thorough examination of the evidence in the case, I now make the following statements:
15.       It is my belief that Dominic Bell (of 1 Inner Temple Lane Chambers and formerly of Charter chambers) conspired and perverted the course of justice.

16.       I believe that he deceived the Court.

17.       I believe that he deceived his Client.

18.       I believe that Mr Bell failed to adduce more than 125 exhibits which would have demonstrated his client’s innocence.

19.       I believe that Mr Bell failed to call key witnesses as to fact.

20.       One such key witness was Geoffrey Bacon, a man of great integrity and who had been cleared by the Home office to work in police, royal and government institutions.

21.       I believe that the prosecutor, Timothy Forster (Furnival Chambers), was complicit in a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and that he did, in fact, pervert the course of justice.

22.       I believe that the following police officers in the case committed perjury, perverted the course of justice, embarked upon a course of conduct that amounts to misconduct in public office and made false representations: DC Julia Godfrey, DS Jason Tunn, DC Rebecca Hall, PC Jane Sargeant, DC Robbie and DS Saib.

23.       I believe that Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith perverted the course of justice by pretending that there was a trial on 23 December 2009 (after the legal term had finished); that he put a jury under duress, that he allowed a jury not to be sworn in in accordance with the law, that he failed to allow the defendant to adduce evidence into court showing demonstrable police corruption.

24.       I believe that Nicola Noone of Off Centre Counselling Service in Hackney perverted the course of justice at the trial.

25.       I believe that Maya Walker of  Off Centre Counselling Service in Hackney perverted the course of justice by failing to provide evidence to the court that she had attended staff training on the topic of child sexual abuse taken by Brian Pead in his role as a counsellor with Off Centre.
26.       I believe that Angela Shaw, a solicitor of AA Mirsons (now of Leslie Franks), conspired to pervert the course of justice and that she did pervert the course of justice.

27.       I believe that the email sent to Brian Pead by Alasdair Palmer of the Daily Telegraph on 20 August 2012 is a bona fide copy. The email states: “...It is clear to me that you were indeed the victim of an injustice...”

28.       I believe that the Affidavit of Michael Bird – a witness at the trial and also a member of the public during the trial – is a true account of the unlawful trial.

29.       I believe that Mr Bell subsequently harassed Mr Pead in June and July 2013 by calling his personal mobile when he had never been provided with the number.

30.       I also believe that Mr Bell was intimidating a prospective witness against him when he called Mr Pead on his mobile phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment