Saturday 12 October 2013

Brian Pead, part 3

1.             
                                                                         
2.            I believe that the names of the Directors are: Mr Tony Cocker (CEO), Mr Don Leiper (Director of New Business), David Bird (Director of Customer Operations), Dave Newborough (Director of HR), René Matthies (CFO), Sara Vaughan (Director of Strategy and Regulation), Anthony Ainsworth (Director of Sales and Marketing), and Fiona Stark (Director of Corporate Affairs).

3.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Fulcher had previously written to the E.ON board of directors and held them accountable jointly and severally for their actions. They recklessly deceived the court and allowed false evidence to be adduced in court.

4.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that the directors jointly and severally withheld disclosure from the Fulchers that they knew would show that they had a strong case against E.ON and the Board of Directors.

5.            I believe that the Fulchers also hold the driver of a car, Samantha Rainbird, (if that is a bona fide name) guilty of criminal damage to a gate on their farm. If that is her name, Ms Rainbird, drove into a gate on the Fulchers’ farm and caused a wheel on the gate to buckle, thus impeding the motion of the gate, which Mr Fulcher had to repair.

6.            I believe that the Fulchers also hold Ms Rainbird and Jonathan Tomalin (if that is his name) guilty of trespass and disobeying DEFRA regulations to disinfect their vehicle and their footwear.



Hayes and Storr Solicitors

7.             I believe that the Fulchers wish to lay charges against Mr James Morgan, of Hayes and Storr, for failing to answer a witness summons to attend a Criminal Appeal.

8.             I believe that the Fulchers wish to lay charges against him for conspiring to pervert the course of justice by instructing Amanda Nudds, of the Fakenham branch of Hayes and Storr, to perjure herself in court on 13 March 2013 in Norwich Magistrates’ Court.

9.            I believe that, from the evidence I have seen, Ms Nudds committed perjury on the same date.

10.       I believe from the evidence I have seen that Anissa Hallworth made a false witness statement to the police in the same case.

11.       I believe that Mr James Morgan had advance knowledge of Mr Fulcher’s arrest on 15 August 2013, when he had no lawful right to that knowledge and that he conspired in that unlawful arrest on 15 August 2012.

12.       I believe that James Morgan perverted the course of justice by delaying a civil claim of the Fulchers against Fenland District Council for almost 2 years.

Gordon Dean Solicitors

13.       I believe that Gordon Dean conspired to pervert the course of justice by failing to secure funds awarded to the Fulchers in a judgment for £270,000 from Northampton County Court, by pretending to them that their bona fide judgment was not obtained lawfully, that the judgment had been set aside when it had not been and when they had not given instructions to set the judgment aside, by presenting false documentation into court, by claiming to the High Court Enforcement office that Court documents were bona fide when they were not and that Mr Dean is in breach of the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct by deceiving the court and I believe that he is guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice, perverting the course of justice and aiding and abetting others to pervert the course of justice, since, I believe, there can be no other legitimate reason to delay obtaining substantial funds on a legally obtained court judgment after FDC failed to defend the claim, failed to have it set aside and failed to issue a counter-claim.

Mr Albert Ecclestone, Mrs Violet Ecclestone, and Robert Ecclestone

14.       I have seen evidence that a large number of crimes have been perpetrated against these two people by the police and by the local authority.

15.       I believe that Mrs Ecclestone and her husband (now deceased) were kidnapped against their will and forcibly removed to a care home.

16.       I believe that Robert Ecclestone was unlawfully imprisoned in the Fermoy Unit in 2005.

17.       I believe that upon Mr Ecclestone senior’s death, Mr Robert Ecclestone was unlawfully charged with causing his death in 2008. (Mr Ecclestone senior died of natural causes).

18.       I believe that Mrs Ecclestone has been unlawfully removed from her home and continues to be held against her will in a local authority home for the elderly.

19.       I believe that it is Mrs Ecclestone’s express wish to return home.

20.       I believe that it is Robert Ecclestone’s express wish to have his mother returned to the family home.

21.       It is my belief that there is no lawful reason for Mrs Ecclestone to be held against her will in a local authority home for the elderly and no lawful reason why she cannot return home.

22.       I believe from evidence in my possession that it appears that Council Officer David Clack is responsible for the unlawful removal and theft of valuable possessions from the Ecclestones’ home.

23.       I believe that these possessions include – but are not limited to – rare postage stamps, rare coins, Roman coins, rare postcards (more than 100,000), rare books and a 1549 first edition of the Common Prayer book.

24.       I believe that three rare and valuable paintings owned by the Ecclestones were also removed and sold by Council officers.

25.       From studying the evidence presented to me, I believe that theft was perpetrated by David Clack and others working for the Borough Council (these officers to be named in a following Affidavit) and these criminal acts were not acted upon by Norfolk Constabulary.

26.       I believe, also, that Mr Clack is responsible for arranging the kidnapping of both Mr Albert Edward Ecclestone and Mrs Violet Ecclestone in 2005 and then Mrs Ecclestone in December 2008.

27.       I believe that Mr David Clack is responsible for adducing false evidence into court and for false misrepresentation to third parties that Court Orders exist which prevent either Robert Ecclestone or Violet Ecclestone from returning to their home.

28.       From the evidence I have seen placed before me, I believe that no bona fide court orders exist which prevent the Ecclestones from returning to their rightful home.

29.       I believe from evidence placed before me that Mr David Clack (and others) claimed that items were removed from the Ecclestones’ family home on the grounds of public health and that the home was unfit for human habitation. Neither of these reasons is true.

30.       It is my belief that police officers from Norfolk Constabulary aided and abetted council officers in criminal activity perpetrated against the Ecclestones.

31.       I believe that one such officer is guilty of assault on Robert Ecclestone by hitting his head against the bonnet of a police car when unlawfully kidnapping Mrs Violet Ecclestone.



No comments:

Post a Comment