Saturday 12 October 2013

Brian Pead, part 5

WOOLWICH CROWN COURT –
February 2009

1.             I believe from the evidence that I have seen that a trial for Exposure at Woolwich Crown Court was deliberately prevented from going ahead by the non-appearance of three female witnesses against the defendant.

2.             I believe that the prosecutor, Timothy Forster (of Furnival Chambers), conspired with the officer in the case, DC Saib of Bexleyheath Police, by deliberately instructing the female witnesses not to attend so that the case could not go ahead and that thereafter Joinder could be sought.

3.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Judge Charles Byers refused Joinder on the basis that it would be “...prejudicial to the defendant...”

4.            I believe from the evidence available that Mr Forster and DC Saib conspired to pervert, and perverted, the course of justice.


SOUTHWARK CROWN COURT
June 2009

5.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Judge Stephen Robbins heard a second application for Joinder in June 2009.

6.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Judge Robbins was incorrect in allowing Joinder after it had been refused by Judge Charles Byers at Woolwich Crown Court in February 2009 on the grounds that “Joinder would be prejudicial to the Defendant”.

7.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Judge Robbins deceived the court when he stated that Judge Byers had not “heard the merits of the case” because he did and it will be on the Court record.

8.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Judge Robbins may have been involved in a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice along with prosecutor Timothy Forster and defence counsel Dominic Bell.

9.            From evidence that I have seen I believe that Joinder did, in fact, prejudice the defendant.


FALSE ARREST, ASSAULT AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT
18 July 2009

10.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Brian Pead was falsely arrested by Bexley Police on 18 July 2009.

11.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Brian Pead was assaulted by police officers from Bexley Police on the same date.

12.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the officers involved included (but are not limited to): RY562, RY166, WPC Edwards, RY7, PCSO7214, and others.

13.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that the officers have a case to answer of criminal damage to Mr Pead’s property, of assault, false imprisonment and misconduct in public office.

14.       I believe that Mr Pead was beaten up by the four officers in the street because he had a criminal trial impending in December 2009 and that this was a distraction to prevent him from exposing child abuse in Lambeth Council.

15.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that there were two witnesses to Mr Pead’s brutal beating.

16.       I believe that these witnesses were called Mrs Adrienne Tear and her daughter, Victoria Tear, of Halfway Street in Sidcup.

17.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead visited these women soon after his release by Bexley Police and that they told him they were writing to Bexley Police to make a formal complaint of police brutality.

18.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that these women were visited by Kate Halpin of Bexley Police and that the officer told the females that Brian was ‘a dangerous sex offender’ and she told the women to withdraw their statements against the police.

19.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that this amounts to interfering with witnesses and witness intimidation.

20.       I also believe that this amounts to perverting the course of justice.

21.       I also believe that this amounts to Misconduct in Public Office.

22.       From the photographic evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead had deep indentions on his wrists where handcuffs had been fitted too tightly.

23.       I believe that this amounts to assault.

24.       From the evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead told the officers on several occasions that the handcuffs were too tight, but they continued to inflict pain and suffering on Mr Pead.

25.       On the same day in question (18 July 2009), police officers went to Mr Pead’s house in Days Lane, Sidcup and forced his tenants to leave the property, on the basis that he is “a dangerous sex offender”.

26.       I believe that this unlawful action was the police acting ultra vires – they had no right to interfere in a civil matter.

27.       I believe that this was a move by the police to run Mr Pead out of money.

28.        I believe that this amounts to defamation by Bexley Police.



CHARTER CHAMBERS
26 November 2009

29.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead attended the offices of Dominic Bell on 26 November 2009.

30.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell convinced Mr Pead to enter a Defence Statement which consisted of just 6 (six) one-line paragraphs in defence of two criminal trials after Mr Pead had written 114 pages in his defence.

31.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Angela Shaw (then of AA Mirsons and now of Leslie Franks Solicitors) was complicit in allowing such a poor defence statement to be entered into court.

32.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead was too ill to attend trial because he was missing his daughter and his grand-children.

33.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell forced his client to attend the trial when his client was not in a fit state emotionally to attend the trial.

34.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Angela Shaw was present when counsel forced his client to attend the trial.

35.       I believe that this makes her complicit in perverting the course of justice.

36.       From evidence I have seen, I believe that neither Mr Bell nor Ms Shaw wrote to Mr Pead’s doctor (as instructed by their Client) in order to adjourn the trial.

37.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Bell deliberately entered a short defence (to TWO criminal trials) into court in an attempt to pervert the course of justice.

38.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Pead actually wrote more than 114 pages in his defence but that neither Miss Shaw nor Mr Bell used that material that their client had given to them.

39.       From evidence that I have seen I believe that Mr Geoffrey Bacon has stated that DC Julia Godfrey and DS Jason Tunn unlawfully seized a computer from his bedroom on 31 July 2008.

40.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Neil Guest, a barrister, is also from Charter Chambers and that the Chambers is in itself acting inappropriately and perverting the course of justice in criminal trials.

41.       I am calling for a thorough and robust investigation into the activities of Charter Chambers to the criminal standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment