Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 12

ARREST BY SOUTHEND POLICE
1 February 2012

1.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was unlawfully arrested and falsely imprisoned by Southend Police on 1 February 2012.

2.             Essex Police claimed that Mr Pead had breached the terms of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order, but it is evident that the order is a Void Order because it was void ab initio because it was made by a court which had acted illegally and therefore it had acted ultra vires – beyond its powers.

3.            I believe that Lord Denning has said that “...a tribunal which falls into an error [...] does exceed its jurisdiction and I am quite clear that at the same time it falls into an error of law too: for the simple reason that it has ‘not determined according to law’...”

4.            I believe that Lord Denning also said that “...If it went wrong in law, it went outside the jurisdiction conferred on it. Its decision was therefore void. It had jurisdiction to decide rightly but no jurisdiction to decide wrongly...”

5.            I believe that Lord Denning also said that “...It is beyond doubt that, if a tribunal fails to observe the rules of natural justice, or is biased – its decision is a nullity and void; and it can be quashed on certiorari; or declared void by a declaration to that effect...”

6.            I believe that Lord Denning was a highly qualified judge and that he knew the law.

7.            I believe that he would say that Mr Pead’s conviction was a nullity based on all the evidence, and that because it is a nullity, the Order against Mr Pead is completely invalid.

8.            I believe that Essex Police should not have arrested Mr Pead.

9.            I believe that Essex Police should not have falsely imprisoned Mr Pead.

10.       I believe that Essex Police should not have assaulted Mr Pead.


CREATION AND SUBSEQUENT REMOVAL OF WEBSITE KNOWN AS <wwwallaroundjustice.com>
August 2012

11.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Brian Pead and Michael Bird created a website known as www.allaroundjustice.com.

12.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that the website exposed the unlawful trials in which Brian Pead had been the victim of.

13.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that the website drew the public’s attention to corruption within the police and judiciary.

14.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that on 27 July 2012, AllAroundJustice received an email from its webhosts, UK2Net, claiming that a Mr Paul Birch of Sidcup had been libelled on the website and that, as a result, the web hosts were withdrawing the service and taking the website down.

15.       I believe that AllAroundJustice asked for a copy of the alleged complaint.  None was forthcoming. I believe that Scotland Yard had a hand in this communication.

16.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Mr Paul Birch is Brian Pead’s son-in-law. He is a director in a garage known as Foxberry Garages and other related ventures.

17.       The Metropolitan Police Service has been the largest customer of the garage for a number of years.  

18.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Paul Birch of Melville Road, Sidcup had never made a complaint about the website.




No comments:

Post a Comment