Saturday 12 October 2013

Richard Fulcher, part 11

BELMARSH AND WANDSWORTH PRISONS –
September 2011 – November 2011

1.            From evidence that I have seen, Mr Pead was held on remand for the alleged witness intimidation of his own grand-daughter, Emily Birch (then aged 12).

2.            I believe that Emily Birch has never been a witness in any trial.

3.            I believe that the Metropolitan Police Service (hereinafter “the MPS”) falsely imprisoned Mr Pead in Belmarsh Prison and Wandsworth Prison and that his human rights were severely breached by the MPS.

4.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that Brian Pead shared a cell with celebrity gangster Dave Courtney.

5.            I believe from evidence that I have seen that the two men shared stories of police and judicial corruption.





BEXLEY MAGISTRATES’ COURT
1 November 2011

6.            From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that Mr Pead was unlawfully convicted of the Harassment of his daughter and grand-daughter on 1 November 2011.

7.            I believe that Alan Burcombe of Wellsburcombe Solicitors was complicit in a trial in which the defendant did not receive a trial bundle, in which the witnesses against him did not appear in court, in which no statements made by them were ever read out in court and in which the defendant had a barrister who was also complicit in a false conviction.

8.            The evidence shows, and it is my belief, that the barrister involved was Vedrana Pehar of 2 Bedford Row.

9.            I believe that Mr Burcombe and Ms Pehar have conspired to pervert the course of justice and that they have perverted the course of justice.

10.       I believe from the evidence that I have seen that Mr Paul Birch of 14 Melville Road, Sidcup committed perjury on 1 November 2011.

11.       Before he instructed WellsBurcombe, Mr Pead dealt with Brady, Eastwood, Pierce and Stewart of Deptford. Mr Simon Eastwood deceived his client and the court by entering false evidence into Court with regard to the defendant’s daughter and grand-daughter.

12.       I believe that Mr Eastwood has to answer a charge of perverting the course of justice and deceiving the court.


UNLAWFUL ARREST
31 August 2011

13.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Pead was subject to an unlawful arrest on 31 August 2011 when 8 police officers and 5 (five) police vehicles were deployed to 89 Days Lane, Sidcup, Kent DA15 8JP at the height of the riots in London. Woolwich High Street was particularly badly subjected to rioting and looting and Bexley Police claimed they did not have sufficient numbers of officers to be deployed in Woolwich, yet they managed to deploy 8 officers to arrest one man living alone.

14.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Roy Bacon was threatened by the officer in charge and that Mr Bacon was 83 years of age at that time.

15.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Geoffrey Bacon was threatened with arrest when he asked officers why it took 8 officers to arrest a man living on his own by choice.

16.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Roy Bacon owned the house that was the subject of an illegal house search on 31 July 2008 and that Mr Geoffrey Bacon owned the computer that was illegally seized by the police on 31 July 2008 and which had its hard drive burnt out by the police.

17.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Glen Meeking unlawfully allowed the police to use his house and garden as a means of entry to Mr Pead’s house at the rear, where police officers unlawfully attempted to smash down his back door.

18.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that Mr Meeking had originally provided a statement affirming Mr Pead’s good character.

19.       I believe that Mr Meeking should make a statement in which he sets out the fact that he was never contacted by solicitors purporting to be acting on behalf of Mr Pead, that he was lied to by the police when they sought entry to his house and the fact that on 4 January 2010 Mr Meeking had been visited by a police officer posing as a vigilante and informing Mr Pead’s neighbours that he was a “paedophile” and that he had been “convicted by a jury of his peers”.

20.       I believe from evidence that I have seen that the jury was never sworn in in court and that the trial is a nullity.


WOOLWICH CROWN COURT –
January 2012

21.       From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that PC John Brown of Bexleyheath Police, committed perjury during a trial involving Mr Pead and that he also entered demonstrably false evidence into court.

22.       I believe this because the trial Judge mentioned these facts.

23.       I believe that PC John Brown must answer a charge of committing perjury and perverting the course of justice.

24.       From evidence that I have seen (including witness statements), I believe that Mr Michael Bird acted as Mr Pead’s McKenzie Friend during the trial.

25.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that Mr Bird is a co-author of the book from Hillsborough to Lambeth.

26.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that the book is currently the subject of a banning order from the High Court.

27.       From evidence that I have seen, I believe that the Court Order was issued unlawfully and is therefore void ab initio.


No comments:

Post a Comment