Saturday 12 October 2013

Exposing corruption at King's Lynn Council, part 2


1.      Once we had moved to Pott Row, we instructed a firm of solicitors known as Kenneth Bush Solicitors (hereinafter “KBS”) to bring a claim against Fenland District Council for unlawfully committing arson and burning down my barns, burning other property belonging to me and bringing about miscarriages in my pigs due to the stress of a fire.

2.      My wife and I became perplexed at the delay that KBS had created in not bringing a legitimate claim against Fenland District Council. This led us to believe that KBS might have been working against their own client and working with Fenland District Council in an attempt to prevent my wife and I from obtaining a valid judgment against FDC.

3.      In two years with KBS, they did not raise a claim against FDC and simply delayed. I knew that I had to bring a claim within six (6) years because of the Limitations Act 1980.

4.      My wife and I could not understand why KBS handed such a valuable case (at that point in time the case was worth approximately £350,000 GB including interest) to the most junior of staff. This did not make sense to us, and further confirmed our belief that KBS were not working in their client’s best interests which we believe is a breach of the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct.

5.      Once I had made an official complaint to KBS, a Jonathan Eales (whom I believe is a partner in the firm) wrote me a letter in which he falsely claimed that I had made threats against an unqualified solicitor in the firm. The allegation was completely untrue.

6.      After being with KBS for two years, during which time they failed to raise a claim against FDC, my wife and I de-instructed them.

7.      My wife and I then instructed Hayes & Storr (hereinafter “H&S) (The Old County Court House, County Court Road, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5EJ)

8.      H&S also sat on my claim for almost 2 years, and in all that time they also failed to raise a claim against FDC.

9.      My wife and I believed that there was some kind of collusion between KBS, H&S and FDC, since it now became obvious to us that there appeared to be an intention to allow the six year limitation to expire and then we would have no legitimate claim against FDC. If this scenario were true, I believe that KBS and H&S were illegally paid by FDC to ensure that I could not bring my claim against them (and they would then save a lot of money).

10.                       On 10 July 2012, I travelled to the Fakenham branch of H&S to make an official complaint about their failures in handling our claim.

11.                       Like KBS before them, H&S not only sat on my claim for almost two years, but they also gave it to the most junior of staff to deal with. With compound interest, the claim was now worth in the region of £400,000) and it did not make sense that an experienced litigator would not handle the claim.

12.                       Once I arrived at the Fakenham branch of H&S, I noticed that the offices where I would normally meet with staff were being painted. I therefore had to discuss my complaint in the Reception area of the Fakenham branch.

13.                       I noticed that there were three receptionists present.

14.                       I passed the time of day with one of the painters and decorators as he moved around the branch.

15.                       I informed H&S that my wife and I were unhappy with the way they were handling our claim against FDC.

16.                       In front of the three receptionists, I calmly expressed my discontent that time was running out on my ability to bring a claim against FDC and I said that I would be reporting H&S to the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (hereinafter “the SRA”) for delaying – and failing to bring – my claim.

17.                       At no time did I make any threats to kill anyone and at no time did I offer any violence to anyone.

18.                       After I had made my complaint, I left the building. I did not hear about any complaints from H&S.

19.                      Then on 14 August 2012, I attended an interview process for the appointment of a Borough Councillor. I was interviewed and felt that I gave a good account of myself and my political experience.

20.                       However, later that same evening, at approximately 6pm, a James Morgan (a partner in Hayes & Storr) held up his mobile telephone in front of the Committee of the Northwest Norfolk Conservative Association and claimed: “...I have some information directly from the police to say that Mr Fulcher is going to be arrested today for Threats to Kill...”

21.                       I have evidence in the form of the Minutes of that meeting [Exhibit RF1].

22.                       I believe that the Minute-taker has since been dismissed.

23.                       I believe this could be because she privately sent a copy of the Minutes to me.

24.                       I believe that Mr Morgan could not have known that I was going to be arrested that evening (in the event, I was not arrested that evening) unless he had been improperly informed by the police, or that he was going to make such a call to the police later that day, or that he had already made such a call to the police himself.

25.                       I have subsequently applied for the disclosure of the Computer-Aided Despatch (CAD) report which would show when a telephone call about me was made to the police, but up to the point of my writing this Affidavit, the CAD report has not been provided to me.

26.                       The fact it has not been provided to me leads me to believe that it does not exist and, if I am right that it does not exist, then it follows that my entire trial, conviction and sentence is a nullity.

27.                       If I am correct that it does not exist, then it means that a number of people (including James Morgan) have conspired to pervert the course of justice, that they have, indeed, perverted the course of justice and it would mean that they would have to be arrested, charged and sent to trial.

28.                       On the evening of 14 August 2012, six armed police officers attended my property at Ramblewood Farm. I was not at home. WPS Karen Faulker [PS3465] led the operation.


29.                       My wife Karen Fulcher was present when the police visited. She told them that I was not at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment